PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Feb 28, 2011

Didn't Find That Pot Of Gold!

Barnaby and I were out walking the today and I had to race back home and grab my camera.  It had been raining and I saw a full rainbow.  It's not very often that I have seen a full rainbow, usually there are breaks in it along the way, or just parts of a rainbow.  But this one had a pot of gold at both ends of the rainbow.

Photobucket

Photobucket
In this photo you can see a faint second rainbow above.


I asked Barnaby if we should walk and find one of those pots of gold but he was just happier to go back to his bed.  He really is not much of a motivator!  But he is the best walking buddy I've got, LOL

Thanks for sharing my journey...

2 comments:

  1. No matter how old I become, seeing a rainbow always brings me back to the joy of seeing one when I was a little girl.
    I think the pot of gold, is actually the hope it instills in you.
    Beautiful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romina, it is wonderful seeing a rainbow isn't it. I was so excited to see it and in the bottom photo you can see very faintly a second full rainbow above the main one. It's really faint but it was there. Magic!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues