PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sep 4, 2011

12 Week Transformation Challenge

This coming Saturday starts a 12 week transformation challenge at a gym just up the road from me.  I know of two people doing it, another mother from my son's school and a friend of mine's sister.  I would really love to do this.  I know it will be hard, but they provide a menu plan, which is apparently a eat 6 times a day plan.  You exercise 6 times a week, 3 days of weights and 3 days of cardio.

I don't know what is stopping me from signing up.  Maybe it's the possibility of failure, the embarrassment of being so unfit when I start or that I won't be able to do it.  They say that the 12 weeks is what you need to change a habit or pick up a new habit.  So that by the end you will have your exercise habit formed and a new eating plan formed.  It is apparently a new way of life, a makeover of mind, body and spirit. 

I will need to sign up this week.  It's $125 to do it and you must be a member of the gym.  Will I do it?  I really should!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun join our #bloggestloser challenge? http://littlelioness.net/2011/09/01/who-will-be-the-bloggest-loser-countdown-the-summer-challenge-starts-monday-bloggestloser/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will pop over have a look at that :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues