PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sep 22, 2011

Seeing Results

I was really excited today. My mother has been away on vacation for the last couple of weeks so I have not seen her since I started on this 12 week transformation challenge.

I popped around to her place this afternoon and the first thing she said was "Wow, look how much weight you have lost". I was so excited. It has only been two weeks (well almost two weeks), actually it's been 12 days to be exact. I haven't lost a lot in kg's but I know I have lost quite a lot in cm's, well a lot for 12 days. But the exciting thing was my mum is the only person I have seen who doesn't see me on an almost basis since I have started.

It feels so great to see and feel the results of my hard work.  I have been eating the 6 meals a day as instructed.  I actually eat a lot more than I did before oddly enough and I have been exercising every day. Not crazy, but an hour a day alternating between cardio and resistance and it's just falling off.

Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues