PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sep 18, 2011

Sunday Breakfast

I made breakfast for the family this morning and then breakfast for myself.   On the menu for the family was Mickey Mouse pancakes.  We love Disney in our house, Disneyaholics I guess you could call us!

I made the pancake batter with flour, sugar, eggs, butter and milk, just a plain simple recipe.

Photobucket

Heated up the pan and added the cute little pancake rings that we got at Walt Disney World last year.  

Photobucket

Photobucket


They turned out perfect little mickey heads.

Photobucket

That was had with butter and maple syrup, YUM.  

Photobucket



For myself I made an egg white omelette with one egg yolk, filled with Spinach, Feta and Radish Sprouts.


Photobucket


Photobucket



It was delicious (yes not as good as the pancakes would have been, but still good).  I had this a few hours after my regular protein and frozen berry shake.

What a perfect Sunday Morning breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues