PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Oct 25, 2011

New Bathroom Scales

I got new bathroom scales today!

Why?  I don't know.  I guess a now that I am seriously into this weight loss and turning my life around by getting healthy, I thought my old scales should be upgraded to some new... super dooper... all the bells and whistles scales.  I don't like them!

These new scales measure body fat, water, weight, they are very high tech.  But there is a problem!  I am 2 kgs (4.4 lbs) heavier with these scales, LOL.

So now what to do?  I am the same weight this morning as I am now, but according to my new scales I am heavier.  So do I stick with the old scales or do I start using the old scales and all of my measurements will have to go up, when I haven't put on weight.

Oh well, I guess I may as well use the new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues