PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Nov 23, 2011

12 Week Challenge Is Almost Over

Can you believe my 12 week transformation challenge is almost over!  I can't.  The time seems to have gone so quickly.

Sadly I am going away on vacation so will miss the last week of the challenge and will not be able to go to the final presentation dinner.  I don't mind though, I will be relaxing on the gorgeous Hamilton Island, showing off my 10+ kg lighter body.  Now I do still have about 20kgs to lose, I'm about 1/3 of the way through my weight loss journey.

I have my final weigh and measure in on Monday at the gym, a week early thanks to being away at the end.  Also I have final photos!  That is what I'm really looking forward to, to see the difference on camera.

I'm actually really looking forward to the trip.  At the place we are staying at, there is a gym, so I will be able to continue with my workout routine.  There are also lots of gorgeous walking tracks that I can do too to add something different to my workouts.  I have been to Hamilton Island so many times and not once have I done a walk.  Well I tried one day up one of the massive hills and I walked about 100 metres up and it almost killed me, LOL.  It will be interesting to see how much further I get this trip after I have been exercising for the last three months.

I will keep you updated on my progress whilst away for the two weeks and will let you know how I go on Monday with my final weigh/measure/photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues