PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Nov 22, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Well I have just had my birthday and I did not behave (in the food/eating department), LOL .

Good thing is.... I still lost weight over the weekend.  Not a lot, but certainly didn't put anything on.

I went out for dinner twice over the weekend.

We had teppanyaki for one meal, where I had a big bowl of this....

Photobucket
Yes, that is chicken fried rice and it was delicious!


Then at the dinner with my family, this arrived just as they cleared the plates from our main meal.

Photobucket
Dark Chocolate Mud Cake with White Chocolate swirls.... So Good

Yes I did have a piece and it was SO delicious.  It was chocolate mud cake and it was worth every mouthful.  I have been so good for the last couple of months that I thought surely it would be ok to have a treat.  After all, it was my birthday.

I'm glad that I didn't put any weight on over the weekend.  I am off on vacation for two weeks next week.  Hope my weight loss continues whilst I'm away.  There is a gym where we are staying so I do plan on going to the gym every day.  I will keep you posted whilst I'm away on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues