PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Nov 29, 2011

Vacation

I am heading to the gym today for my weigh in and measurements for the final time for the 12 week transformation challenge.    My personal challenge isn't over as I am only 1/3 of the way to my goal weight, but the official challenge ends at the end of this week.  Unfortunately I am going away on vacation so will not be home for the final week of the challenge.

I don't actually think I will win, as I have seen others on the challenge and they look amazing.  The men seem to lose a lot more than the women, annoying, LOL.  I will let you know how I go.  I think after my vacation I will be due for some updates to my progress photos.

I will still be exercising and sticking to my eating plan whilst away on vacation.

If you want to follow my vacation you can read about it on my travel blog.  A Mother, A Son and A Suitcase.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Left you a comment on your travel blog as well.

    Great blog(s).

    Looking forward to the trip post!

    http://insightfulmommy.com/social-media

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues