PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Aug 12, 2012

I Did It!

I have just signed up.

I officially start the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation challenge on 27th August.  Well really I have officially started now as there are steps you need to take in the weeks leading up to the start so that you are ready and rearing to go come start up day.  I have to say I really like this.  In the last challenge I did at the gym, there was no lead up, no getting ready, it was sign up, then a day or two before do your weight and measurements then off you went.

I am absolutely LOVING the fact that Michelle has incorporated the weeks prior to get your self ready, cleaning out your pantry.

It's not all about the gym too, which the last challenge at the gym was about.  In this program there are options for home and outdoor work outs too!  This is awesome as sometimes you don't always want to go to the gym and I love that I am going to be able to learn to exercise myself at home or around my neighbourhood and local park.

I also love that there will be menu plans and menus and shopping lists!  I have to say with the last challenge that I did at the gym, I did have great success with it but really I did feel quite alone.  I had a personal trainer who I saw once a week and to do my weigh ins, but there wasn't anything to help with diet other than to have protein shakes (which I enjoyed) and the different times to eat protein and keep a meal diary.  I think when you have a weight problem, that has gone on for a long time you really need help with nutrition, not just exercise.  It's a lifestyle change that is needed, help with both nutrition and with your exercise routine and I feel that Michelle Bridges challenge seems to cover all of this.

Anyway I have only just joined and just started looking around the website.  I will spend the next couple of weeks getting myself all ready to start the challenge!

I'm Excited!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Good luck with the challenge I look forward to hearing how you go. I am a new visitor from Netmums. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I just dropped by from netmums. Good luck with your 12 week transformation challenge. I look forward to hearing how you go.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with it... i have also posted on your FB page as that was the first link i clicked on :) i hope you have an amazing success with it :)

    ~ alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you. will follow along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for following along Lisa, Alicia and Beccyb :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues