PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sep 18, 2012

Not Feeling Great

I'm not feeling great this week about my progress.  Weigh in day is tomorrow and for the first time this challenge I'm dreading it!

I know I have lost some weight (yes I've cheated and already jumped on the scales).  But I have had such a great loss (4kgs in the first 3 weeks) that I am quite disappointed with the 500 grams I have lost so far this week.  I can't see losing too much by tomorrow.

Then I have the fitness test tomorrow too, the 1km run and all the rest of it.  I know I have not been exercising any where near as much as I should.  Once my stitches come out tomorrow I will step the exercise up.  I have been sticking to the 1200 calories a day.  I have stuck largely to the menu plan, but with things like satay on the menu this week, as someone with an anaphylactic reaction to peanuts and other nuts, I'm going to steer clear of those dishes this week and have other meals from the 12wbt recipe index instead.

I am determined to lose this weight and I am determined to reach my goal of 12kgs for this 12 week challenge.  I just have to get myself out of this negative head space that has crept in this week.  I do snap out of it, but then it creeps back the next day.

Onwards and upwards (or downwards is the way I want the weight to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues