PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sep 20, 2012

Yes! Results

Yesterday was weigh in and also being the 4 week mark we had to do our measurements too.

I have been kind of sneaking in extra weigh ins.  I have weighed myself during the week rather than just doing it every Wednesday morning.  I am just too curious and impatient to wait a whole week to see if I have lost weight.   My measurements on the other hand.  I have not done.  To be honest I really didn't think I had lost anything in the measurement department.  Maybe a cm or two but really not much.

Well can you imagine my shock when I did my measurements yesterday morning to find that I had lost 21.5 cm.  Yes that's right, 21.5 cm.  I was just thrilled.  I lost 6 cm off my chest, 4 cm off my waist, 3.5 cm off my hips, 1.5 cm off one arm and 2 cm off another, 1 cm off one thigh and 3.5 cm off the other thigh!  I don't quite get why I lost so much off one thigh and not the other.

Now for the weight results.  I only lost 700 grams this week.  So that's a total of 4.7kg in 4 weeks.  It also put's me into the 70's!  Love moving out of the 80's.

I have been really down the this last week.  Feeling in a bit of a rut, a slump, just not my normal positive self.  Far too much negativity and a lack of motivation.  Well I can say that after seeing that I had lost 21.5cm so far and 4.7kg so far I was given a much needed boost.  Add to that the win in the weekly surprise last week I am really feeling much better and back to my positive, driven self.

Bring on week 5 (and 6, 7, 8... 12, LOL).

I hope everybody else has had great results, results you are happy about and proud of.    After all, we should all be very proud of ourselves, regardless of our results, just knowing that we have done our best!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, great results. I have also been a bit down so far this round and wrote my last blog about it, just means I need to get my head back in the game and try to replicate last rounds efforts.

    Keep up the good work and congrats on the blog win, it certainly does give you a boost doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues