PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Nov 14, 2012

Round 3 Before and After Shots

Here are my before and after shots from Round 3 of Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation.

Total of 44.5cm lost and 9.7kg.  I will do my final weigh in on Sunday night, as that will be 12 weeks exactly.  I still have 14kgs to get to my goal, so I'm still a fair way off my goal.  As much as sharing my before and after shots is terrifying to me.  Here they are and all I can do is hope that by the end of round 4, there is an amazing difference!  I'm so embarrassed doing the big reveal, but here goes.

Top Photos Before - Bottom Photos After

I hope you can see a difference.  I have gone from a size 14 to 16 (These are Australia Sizes, that would be a 12 to 14 US sizing) I was on the verge of both, 14 was too tight and 16 a little big.  Now I am easily in a size 12 (US size 10).

I'm happy with my results.

4 comments:

  1. i can definitely see the difference, and good on you for having the confidence to post these pics. as i've said before, you are a huge inspiration :)

    ~ alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is some super amazing transformation. Well done. You should be so proud of yourself, you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers! That is awesome.
    I took my Round 4 before photos yesterday. *shudder*
    I really hope I see an amazing difference like you have.
    Go Girl!
    http://www.rayondreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sigining up for the Feb 11 starting date. Just wondering what the exercises are like?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues