PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Nov 24, 2012

I'm In Pain

I did the Michelle Bridges Gym Ball workout the other day.  Oh boy, I am still sore!  So I guess that means it's a good workout!  LOL.

Two days later I am still having trouble walking down stairs thanks to my thighs.  Then to use my stomach, oh dear, that is agony!  I did realise that my core strength was almost non existent  but I didn't realise my thigh muscles were in such bad shape.

As the saying goes No Pain, No Gain!  So I'm taking this pain as a good thing.  Now to get through a Super Saturday Session, eeekkkk!

2 comments:

  1. Monnie, as my wife says to me, "Is DOMS is GOOD!!" Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Bloggers! Good inspirational stuff for moms who are on a diet! I just followed you ! http://www.mommyunwired.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues